Thursday, July 12, 2012

Full Time Housewife.

Okay, this post is not about me deciding to be a full time housewife after I graduate. Since I am jobless while waiting for the upu result, everyday i will surf the internet and searching for random stuff. Yesterday, I stumbled upon this video about how to organize your closet and from there I watched more video about how to rearrange the bedroom or even how to fold clothes(not that I don't know how to fold clothes) and I became addicted to it and want to watch more video.


I always want to have a bedroom like this

 

But instead I have one that look like this

(not my real bedroom)

Currently I don't have my own bedroom because my brother and his wife living with us while waiting for their house to finish renovate and they use my bedroom. So I can not do much in my bedroom. Just waiting for them to move before I can make some makeover for my bedroom.


I admit that I am not the type of person who like to do cleaning and organizing chores. But when I start to do it, I will do it properly. And after I found all that video in youtube, I found that cleaning and organizing can be simple if you know how to do it.


For example, have you ever find that your closet is not big enough for you even though you don't have so many clothes, sometimes u will just stuff all the clothes in there. I do that. Often. Since I share that one particular closet with my sister, and she have a lot of clothes, our clothes often get mixed. With all the t-shirts, blouses, tudung, all in one closet.


So after I watched that video, I started to take all my clothes out and fold them nicely and neatly and arrange it in the right way.Guest what? It actually work. From this




It became like this




Huhuhu.. I'm so happy with the result.


I should be doing this more often. It make me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment